Welcome to Honey Crown Bee Limited. This page gives you all the information you need to know about our services. If you will like to talk about any aspect of our service, please do contact us.
Our aim is to provide quality care services to you in the safety and comfort of your home. We know you are unique and have your own individual lifestyle and needs, so we will make every effort to provide your care to meet your choice and preferences. However, to safeguard your health and safety, we have trained our care workers to work to our own written policies and procedures. This is to ensure that they do not compromise your health and safety.
SERVICES THAT WE OFFER
We provide care and support service that may range from 30 minutes to live-in care. Our care workers are able to:
- Help with getting up in the morning and going to bed at night.
- Help with personal care and hygiene.
- Help with preparing meals, serving it and feeding of the service user where necessary.
- Prompt or administer medication and collect or return medication to pharmacies where necessary.
- Provide a sit-in or companionship service.
- Assist with shopping, laundry and house cleaning.
- Support with social activities – attendance at day centre, club, visiting friends or family or hospital appointments
LIVE – IN SERVICES
Where necessary, we can provide a care worker to live in your home in order to provide round the clock care services. This gives a reassurance that someone will be there when needed and gives you the confidence and independence to continue to live in your home.
WHERE WE PROVIDE THESE SERVICES
For domiciliary care visits, we operate throughout the boroughs of Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge and Havering. For live-in service,
we operate throughout all the boroughs of London.
MAINTAINING THE QUALITY OF OUR SERVICE
We work with a comprehensive list of policies and procedures to help us provide a safe and high quality of service. We will regularly ask for your views on our services through phone discussions or visits to you by our supervisor.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We know you are unique, so we will provide care and support for you in the way that you want it.
- We will listen to what you say and agree what we can do and how to provide the best service for you.
- We will treat you with dignity and respect. We will make every effort to provide honest, reliable and consistent service to you.
- We will provide you with trained and knowledgeable care workers.
- We will monitor the quality of our service and regularly ask for your views so that we can make any needed improvements.
- We will take quick action in response to any concerns about your safety or complaints.
- We will respect your privacy and keep information that we hold about you confidential. (See below about sharing information)
THE PEOPLE FOR WHOM WE PROVIDE CARE AND SUPPORT
People aged 18 years and above who have any of the following – physical disabilities, sensory loss or impairment, learning disabilities, autistic disorder, dementia and mental health problems.
HOW WE PROVIDE OUR SERVICES – YOUR CARE AND SUPPORT PLAN
If you have a care and support plan from the NHS or the borough, we will ask to see this so that we can better understand the type of care and support that you need.
Our manager will visit you at home to explain our service and to agree how you would like your care and support to be provided. The manager will discuss any risks with you and what action needs to be taken to keep you and our carers safe. We will record this in the risk assessment report, a copy of which will be put in the Care and Support Plan folder in your home.
We will only begin a service after you or your legal representative has given written consent to the care and support plan. On rare occasions, we may need to provide a service to meet an emergency situation. In both cases, we will send either a supervisor or other competent person to carry out an initial risk assessment and to develop your care and support plan.
REVIEW OF YOUR CARE AND SUPPORT PLAN
We will monitor and review your care and support plan as necessary. A review will happen periodically, if our assessment indicates a need for it or if you request for it. Our care workers are only allowed to follow the instructions in the care plan. They cannot carry out other tasks. If you will like a change to your care plan, please contact our office and we will visit you for a discussion of same.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR SERVICE USERS
- We expect you to treat our staff with equal respect.
- We expect that our staff will not be exposed to harassment and intimidation of any kind.
- We ask you not to smoke in the home when our care workers are present.
YOUR CARE WORKERS
We will keep to a small team of care workers so that they can be familiar with you and you can be familiar with them. This will give them a good knowledge of your requirements and put them in a good position to satisfy you. Only in exceptional circumstances will you get a new care worker coming to you and we will endeavour to inform you in advance.
CANCELLING A SINGLE/FEW VISITS
If you do not need our care worker to visit for one or more visits, please give us 48 hours notice. If we receive less than this, we will charge you the full cost of that visit. This will also apply if you choose to send a care worker away early when they are on a visit.
At the end of each visit, the care worker will write down what care and support they have given you in the daily visit records. This record is in the folder left in your house.
TIME OF VISITS
Our care workers will make every effort to keep to the agreed time however, transport problems outside of their control may lead to them being late sometimes. Please allow 15 minutes lateness before you call the office to report any lateness by a care worker.
At the end of each visit, your care worker will give you a Time Sheet to sign. This is a record that they visited you to perform their duties. Please sign when made available.
REASONS WE MAY WITHDRAW OUR SERVICES
This happens rarely and that is after we have explored all options. This will be done if – It is no longer safe for our service user or care worker – The service user abuses/harasses our care worker – Our invoices are not paid even after reminders – We are unable to provide the kind of service required by the service user.
The information we hold about you is held in absolute confidence. We protect them very carefully. We will only share this information – With your consent. – If it is necessary in order to keep you safe. – Where we have a legal responsibility to share, for instance where a crime has been committed or if it is the public interest.
159 Fitzstephen Road, Dagenham RM8 2YB
Day Centre Address
16 Helmore Road, Upney near Barking, IG11 9PH
Home Care Operations Base
16 Helmore Road, Upney near Barking, IG11 9PH